For the most wonderful time of the year, Ranger Station wanted to create something that would bring all the nostalgic scents of the holidays together like family. Heavy amber and Montana juniper give classic frankincense a “Ranger edge.” They round it out with just a touch of the whiskey, that they know you’re cracking open once the young’uns go to bed. Break out the eggnog and gather ‘round, y’all: it’s Cowboy Christmas.
Perfect for stocking stuffers, under the tree, it's a new holiday favorite! It’s also a limited edition scent, so best to snag this candle while you can.
Amber, Montana Juniper, Frankincense, Whiskey
8 oz. premium soy wax blend
Hand-poured & packaged in Nashville, TN
30+ hour burn time
Each candle comes with matches, and a perfectly paired cocktail recipe to enjoy once the candle is burned through.
The First Burn: The first burn is the most important. Make sure the melt pool reaches all sides of the candle before extinguishing otherwise tunneling can occur.
Subsequent Burns: Try to make a habit of letting the melt pool always reach the sides of the candle to ensure you capture the candles whole potential. Never exceed 4 hours of burning.
Trim Your Wicks: Always trim your wicks to 1/4" before every burn so that the candle does not burn faster than it should.
CANDLES TO COCKTAILS:
All of the 8 oz glass candles are hand poured into cocktail glasses. Here's how to transform them:
- Place the candle in the freezer overnight.
- Run hot tap water over wax to loosen and then remove with a wooden utensil.
- Remove wick tabs from the base of the glass (they may have come out with the wax already). If they do not remove easily, fill the glass with warm water and dish soap and let them soak.
- Clean out the glass with soap and water.
- Pour your drink of choice and say “cheers.”