Boasting one of the freshest scent profiles in the Ranger Station candle collection, the High Horse Candle is ready to carry you up to your next mountaintop. Notes of citrus and patchouli will keep you calm, cool, and collected as you ride, while a base of cedarwood and musk hold steady like the ground beneath you - grab your spurs and hop in the saddle, because it’s all up from here.
Citrus, Patchouli, Cedarwood, Musk
8 oz. premium soy wax blend
Hand-poured & packaged in Nashville, TN
30+ hour burn time
Each candle comes with matches, and a perfectly paired cocktail recipe to enjoy once the candle is burned through.
The First Burn: The first burn is the most important. Make sure the melt pool reaches all sides of the candle before extinguishing otherwise tunneling can occur.
Subsequent Burns: Try to make a habit of letting the melt pool always reach the sides of the candle to ensure you capture the candles whole potential. Never exceed 4 hours of burning.
Trim Your Wicks: Always trim your wicks to 1/4" before every burn so that the candle does not burn faster than it should.
CANDLES TO COCKTAILS:
All of the 8 oz glass candles are hand poured into cocktail glasses. Here's how to transform them:
- Place the candle in the freezer overnight.
- Run hot tap water over wax to loosen and then remove with a wooden utensil.
- Remove wick tabs from the base of the glass (they may have come out with the wax already). If they do not remove easily, fill the glass with warm water and dish soap and let them soak.
- Clean out the glass with soap and water.
- Pour your drink of choice and say “cheers.”