TGR "Mt. Rushmore" Set of Four Glass and Antiqued Copper Coasters

This set of four coasters features antiqued copper and glass. They include quotes from the men on the front of Mt. Rushmore: George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln, and Theodore Roosevelt. The quotes are:

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." -Abraham Lincoln

"If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month." Theodore Roosevelt

"A pack of jackasses led by a lion is superior to a pack of lions led by a jackass." -George Washington

"Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the right of the other 49%." -Thomas Jefferson

These coasters are made exclusively for The Great Republic by Ben's Garden out of New York.

Set of four. Comes in a yellow gift box. 




Related Items

Sign Up for Weekly Deals!

Subscribe to our emails for special deals and exciting promotions! Subscribers receive a new, exclusive Flash Sale deal every Thursday.