The Runwell, a hand-assembled timepiece made from the finest components available in the world. Features of The Runwell include a sapphire crystal, Super-LumiNova printed dial details, and a solid stainless steel case with screw down crown. Two hands and remote secondhand sweep are driven by the Detroit-built Argonite 1069 high-accuracy quartz movement. From the laser-etched case back to the etched lightning bolt on the buckle, every detail of The Runwell has been engineered with an obsessive focus on making a watch of the highest possible quality. And making it right here in America.
Case Stainless steel, with double curve sapphire crystal.
Dial Super-LumiNova hands, Arabic numerals, and hour markers
Functions Hours, minutes, small seconds.
Movement Shinola Detroit-built Argonite 1069 quartz movement, hand-assembled from 46 Swiss-made components.
Watch Strap Premium American-made brown leather, made by Hadley-Roma in Largo, Florida
- 41 mm stainless steel case with double curve sapphire crystal.
- Topstitched leather strap with buckle.
- Hours, minutes, small seconds.
- Detroit-built Argonite 1069 quartz movement with Swiss parts.
- Water resistant up to 50 meters (5ATM/160 ft.).
- Made in USA of Swiss and imported materials.
- FREE SHIPPING