A versatile watch that can easily be dressed up or down, The Guardian watch has all the defining traits of a Shinola timepiece – wire lugs, signature screw-down crown, soft surfaces, and a simple, beautiful dial – in a brand new rounded square shape. Named for the iconic building that sits at 500 Griswold Street in Detroit, The Guardian is both strong and substantial — celebrating industrial excellence, creative thought, and continuous innovation.
- Stainless Steele Case with PVD Gold Plated Top Ring with Single Curve Sapphire Crystal.
- Pearlized White Dial with Super-luminove Hands.
- Hours, Minutes, Seconds and Date Indicator.
- Argonite 715.3 Quartz Movement, Hand-Assembled from 46 Swiss and Other Imported Components.
- Premium Dark Carmel American Football Leather Strap.